Monday, October 16, 2006

 

Gasbuddy sucks!

NashvilleGasPrices.com has really gotten unnecessarily nitpicky as of late. One time they sent me an email saying I posted an incorrect diesel price. I don't think I posted a diesel price at that time. I was pretty sure I posted a price for unleaded. Perhaps I did make that mistake, so at that time, I shrugged that one off.

Then last week, they tell me that I gave an incomplete address for the local Mapco Express here in Kingston Springs. I listed the address as simply "Hwy. 249 (Luyben Hills Rd.)". Luyben Hills Road is only about a mile long at the most, and along it sits the town's only four gas stations, a Petro truck stop, a Shell, a BP, and the aforementioned Mapco. I felt that their nitpickiness was completely unnecesary since the people who would pass by this particular gas station would know where it is anyway, and since I posted prices for the other three stations using the exact same address and they didn't say anything about them! As a result of their behavior, I replied back to them with simply "the room", at http://www.gribblenation.com/room.jpg . They then thought it would be cute to cancel my account without telling me, as it appears that I can no longer log in.

Screw them. I guess the motoring public will just miss out on the relatively cheap gas prices here in Kingston Springs.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?